Translation, Editing By George Ts.
1. Communicate with your customers
Give your customers the ability to talk to you, to evaluate your website, to give you ideas to improve and sky-rocket your sales. You could give them the opportunity to talk with you through pages like this one Make a Request or a Ticketing System like the one on the bottom of your page or even a Live chat application. Being able to receive live feed or requests is crucial for your eShop.
2. Use the Social Media
Take advantage of the Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Create a Youtube Account
- Create a Facebook Page & Profile
- Create a Twitter Profile
- Create a profile in each and every famous Social Network
- (Small Tip: It’s really nice to merge all these accounts into one and update them automatically all together!)
This way your will be able to:
- View what people post more
- View if they mention you or they share your page, video, products, etc.
- Boost your likes, boost your visibility, boost your customers
- Create competitions with prizes to further boost your audience
- Share your own articles using Social Sharing Buttons
3. Evaluate your Feedback and Improve your Content
Using the Social Media Analytics you can discover new & better ways of marketing and new trends in the market. Clicking here you can visit some of the most famous Social Media Analytics Tools for your Website Social Media Analytics Tools. View what your customers did and discover a whole new world of Online Marketing. Furthermore, be certain that your content is always up-to-date and is of high-quality. High Quality doesn’t mean that you need to write a thousand words to describe what you do or who you are or what you ‘re selling!
This is the way:
KEEP IT SIMPLE
SHORTLY DEFINE WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO
BE SMART AND CATCHY BUT TRY NOT TO MAKE YOUR VISITORS OVERTHINK